6.30.2009

Beauty Tag! MAC products

Here's a MAC Tag!I tag anyone who hasn't done it yet. Enjoy!

How long have you been using Mac? Since I was 19. Didn't know what I was doing but I just kept buying it.

What was your first Mac product? Amber Lights eyeshadow and Instant Gold Lip Glass

What's your all time favourite Mac product? I don't think I have one

What's your least favourite Mac product? Pro long lip colors. Make my lips feel really gross and peel. YUCK

Do you own a Pro Card? No, but I want one.

Your Mac foundation shade? NC45

What's your favourite Mac-Foundation? I love the Studio Stick. My skin tends to be dry and it makes me look "dewey" without looking too caked up. And a little goes a long way with the right brush.

Blusher: Powder Blush in Format, Peach Twist, Sunbasque, Sweet as Cocoa, Breath of Plum, Mountain High and some bronzey color I never use

Powder: Blot Powder/Pressed

Eyeshadow: would have to say my fave is amber lights because i've gone through 2

Lipstick: LoveLorn

Lipgloss: Revealing

Liner: None

Brush:190

Nail Lacquer: Twink Pink

Pro Product: None at this moment

Comment on the following Mac product; Have you used them? If so, give feedback:
Prep + Prime Skin:
Like it
Full Coverage Foundation: Never Used
Studio Sculpt Foundation: I liked the finish, but it wasn't a perfect colour match
Face + Body Foundation: Never Used
Mineralize Satin Finish: Never Used
Studio Fix Fluid: Never Used
Hyper Real Foundation: Never Used
Select SPF15 Foundation: Never Used
Studio Tech Foundation: Liked it for going out but it was a little too heavy for every day for me.
Studio Fix Powder: My skin is dry so it tended to make me look ashy
Studio Stick: LOVE IT. i swear by it.
Hyper Real Pressed Foundation: Never Used
Beauty Powder: Never used
Sculpting and Shaping Powder: Never Used
Loose Blot Powder: Never used
Pressed Blot Powder: I have it but have never really used it. Might start using it.
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural: Never used
Mineralize Skinfinish: Never Used
Bronzing Powder: Refined Deeper Bronze looks amazing against dark skin. I love this!
Powder Blush: Love them
Blushcreme: Don't have any and probably won't ever have any.
Mineralize Blush: never used
Gel Blush: never used
Cream Color Base: love them. have Bronze and its on its last bit. So sad because I can never find it.
Studio Sculpt Concealer: never used
Select Cover Up Concealer: i like it.
Select Moisturecover Concealer: Never Used
Studio Finish Concealer: ehhh its ok
Studio Stick: Never Used
Lip Erase: Never Used
Tinted Lip Conditioner: Never Used
Lipstick: they're ok
Lipglass: LOVE!
See Thru Lip Color: don't have this color but i know a lot of bloggers that do
Dazzleglass: Never Used
Cremesheen Glass: didn't like it. maybe its just the color i got
Lip Gelee: SWEAR BY THEM. Lila Crush (LE), Sapilicious and Slicked Pink are my faves. Alone or over a lipstick or over a gloss. Does wonders.
Lip Pencil: they're ok i guess. never really use them.
Solar Bits: never used
Nail Lacquer: only have 2 and i'm not really impressed by them. I'd rather have OPI
Shadestick: use it from time to time. its ok
Paint: Never Used
Paint Pots: never used
Eye Shadow: love the shadows. especially those with good pay off. but I'm ready to try a new brand
Pigment: I haven't used them yet, but I know I want to try.
Glitter: Nah!
Eye Kohl: good if you want to smudge it out. have to set it with a shadow if you don't
Chromaline: I heard about this product, have not tried
Liquid Last Liner: not big on liquid liner
Lustre Drops: Never Used but i want to. anything that can make you glow i want it!
False Lashes: haven't used any from MAC
ProLash Mascara: my lashes are already really long and this didn't do anything but make them look more black
Zoom Lash Mascara: not a fan
Plush Lash Mascara: not a fan
Fibre Rich Lash Mascara: its ok. i may use it for every day or just on my lower lashes.
Dazzle Lash Mascara: only MAC mascara i like. swear by it. people always ask me if my lashes are fake and i say no DAZZLE LASH.

What has been your favourite Mac collection to date? I don't have a favorite. I would always buy them just to buy them. But now that I know what I'm doing, I haven't seen one that I HAVE to have. And that's been a while now.

Which Mac collection, in your opinion, do you think was disappointing, if any? Naked Honey. I wanted to love it.

What products do you think Mac are missing? I'm not sure. but i don't care. I'm ready to try new lines.

No comments: