5.03.2011

2011 Met Gala Red Carpet Favorites

Here are my favorites from the red carpet of the 2011 Met Gala.

 Ciara looks great. Still hate her lacefronts. I wish Beyonce would share her lacefront hookup with others. She's doing them such a disservice.

 Janelle Monae looks like she's wearing her normal attire, however its always better when you can say its Chanel. I'm a sucker for black and white, but there is something so chic and feminine about this at the same time.

 Queen Beyonce herself graced the red carpet looking stunning. Too bad she couldn't walk in her gown.

Jennifer Lopez...need I say more? 

 Joy Bryant.....not one of my favorite gowns, however, I am shocked that she is wearing makeup. I don't think I've ever seen her in makeup. It's not a lot, but it still does wonders. Makeup looks good on her!

Blake Lively has been looking like a mermaid lately on every red carpet that she graces. At first I thought it was only the change in hair color, but her choice of draped gowns is contributing to this feel as well. 

Iman looked stunning and like a bronzed goddess. Always statuesque and commanding attention on the red carpet. 

LaLa Vasquez looked absolutely stunning. One of my favorites on red carpets lately. 


Who were your favorites?

*peace love & couture*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jlo, Beyonce and Blake are my favorites.

Jlo never disappoints me, neither does Blake.

What did you think of Salma Hayeks gown? that was another favorite of mine.

http://estilomode.blogspot.com/