4.30.2009

Initiating Project 10 Pan

Last weekend I was catching up on my youtube videos with some of my favorite gurus, and I came across a video by lollipop26. It's called the "Project 10 Pan". This is for us make up junkies who can't go anywhere, be it the MAC counter, Sephora, Target or CVS without buying some sort of make up product. To curb your spending and buying items that you will never get to use, the 10 pan project is a promise to yourself that you will use completely 10 products before you buy a new one. 

For those who wear make up every day this may not be hard, however if you already have a million and one products and don't use some things more than others then it may take you a little longer to finish 10 products completely. I know I plan on trying out the 10 pan project starting today! I'm not allowing myself to buy anything new until I finish 10 products completely. I have quite a few things so this may take a while....

No comments: