7.02.2009

I Need An Accessories Haul...BAD!




Tons of clothes...check!
Ample supply of shoes...check!

Staple handbags and clutches...check!

Accessories....WTF!?!


I really don't have any accessories. I'm somewhat shamed by this. I have 2 bracelets, 3 rings, 1 necklace and 1 pair earrings from Tiffany's and then 1 other pair of earrings. I had a basic Juicy starter bracelet sans charms and I just gave that away. AND THAT'S IT. I really have no jewelry. I really can't believe this is what my collection has dwindled down to.

I own a lot of classic pieces when it comes to clothing and I know accessories really make a difference in an outfit. All the things you can do with just a plain cardigan or even a plain racer back dress.
I don't like buying a lot of trendy pieces when it comes to clothing. I like classic pieces that I can have for a long time and wear a million and one ways. When it comes to trendy pieces I buy (or used to for that matter) accessories and jewelry. And I don't like to spend a lot of money on them (minus my pieces from Tiffany's). So I've been perusing the net looking at inexpensive pieces that I can get to up the anti on my collection.

No comments: