7.02.2009

MAC Brush Finder App and 100th post!

Hello all. This is my 100th post. I'm kinda excited about it. At first I was kinda anxious just to post something, anything but I didn't want to do one just because. But then I looked in my email and saw something that I got from MAC. They have some new brush finder app on their website. I honestly don't think that its new, but anyway I decided I would post it. I'm sure all of you received the email as well, but so what LOL.

I'm really big on brushes. I think they are very integral to achieving certain looks when it comes to applying make up. I'm becoming very big on collecting brushes. There are still some brushes that I need now that I'm beginning to do more with make up. I have quite a few brushes that I've acquired. 95% of my brushes are MAC but that's only because I only buy brush sets. I just think its a better buy than to purchase them individually. I do have a few Sonia Kashuk brushes that I got from Target and I don't have any complaints thus far.

I like the Brush Finder app because it breaks it down into categories and you can see which brushes are used for what. Pretty cool. What I don't like are the prices so much. Can't wait for the next brush sets that come out. I think there are some contouring brushes and I can get dupes for some brushes that I already have. Can never have too many brushes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it's new cos I swear that wasn't on the U.S site a couple of weeks ago. I was looking at it this afternoon. It's very handy.

The UK site needs to hurry up and match the U.S site *rolls eyes*