7.14.2009

Introducing The Glossy Posse!

Recently I have teamed up with 3 licensed make up artists as well as a hairstylist (my personal stylist) to form what is known as The Glossy Posse. Together we will be providing: hair, make up and fashion consulting services in our local area (DMV Or DC Metropolitan area). From weddings, to private parties or make up classes we are here to help! Right now we are continuing to network as we fully establish our business.

In the past two weeks we have done a wedding and a bachelorette party. Both events were flawless and our customers were very happy. As we continue on our business venture the requests for our services are rolling in!

In addition to following my personal blog, I ask that you support our business and follow The Glossy Posse. I will be contributing to our company blog as well as my own. The company blog will provide more insider tips and tricks as well as product reviews and information on events that you can participate in.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter! @TheGlossyPosse

To inquire about any services please send a detailed email to theglossyposse@gmail.com

Thank you and look out for us. Peace, Love and Gloss!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Congrats!! Sounds like a fun business. You guys are going to do great!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Sounds amazing and such a great concept! Good Luck in your business. Also, what are you licensed in?

Unknown said...

Thank you to both of you! Right now I'm not licensed in anything. I'm doing a lot of content editing on the site and the PR which works for me because that's what I'm getting my master's degree in. I will, however eventually be liscenced as a make up artist. That's the plan anyway.