8.19.2009

Cocomotion Face Chart: MAC Marilyn Minter Fall 09


Marilyn Minter, an artist and photographer is the inspiration for this chart known as "Cocomotion". I absolutely adore this chart and can't wait to recreate it. I love the bronze feel to it. Its warm and sultry and smokey without being too dark. I also love that "coco" is in the name (one of my many nicknames). I think this will become a signature look that I wear.


Marilyn's collection is part of the Make-Up Art Cosmetics Fall 09 series at MAC. This series features 3 distinct collections inspired by the work of 3 different artists. Transcending art to make-up is a good look. The collection inspired by Marilyn is mainly pigments and glitter and a clear gloss.


Make sure you visit the site to see a full list of products.

No comments: