9.13.2010

2010 VMA Fashion

I can honestly say that I didn't get a chance to watch the red carpet live for the 2010 VMAs on Sunday. I am a fashion and beauty blogger yes, but I'm a football fan first and my team was playing. *kanye shrug* I knew they would replay the awards and I could find pictures online. So here are a few things that caught my eye from the MTV website.

Trey Songz looked absolutely yummy with his green jacket. It was a departure from the all black that many of the gentleman were doing on the white carpet. Classic Trey.



Here B.O.B. was layering his accessories. I'm normally not for this but for some reason I like this. *Guess my boyfriend will get away with doing this now*


Ciara looked lovely but I'm not 100% sure how I feel about the shoes. But hair and make up looks lovely nonetheless.


No comments: