12.09.2010

Couture Angel: Elizabeth Edwards

Elizabeth Edwards July 3, 1949 - December 7, 2010
We have yet another couture angel amongst us now. On December 7, 2010 the beautiful Elizabeth Edwards lost her 6 year long battle with breast cancer. Born Mary Elizabeth Anania, she was a lawyer, best selling author and health care activist.

I was very deeply saddened when I received the news the other day that Elizabeth Edwards is no longer with us on this earth. Elizabeth was the epitome of grace, poise and above all else a lady. My heart goes out to her children and I can only hope and pray that her legacy lives on.

Elizabeth you will be missed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im so happy you dedicated this post to her. I agree, she was an amazing & classy woman. RIP Elizabeth Edwards.

http://estilomode.blogspot.com/