12.01.2010

Holiday Gift Ideas: Spa Basket

I really like to pamper myself at home sometimes. I don't always have the time or the funds to get to a spa. I try to make Sundays my spa day. In a perfect world I would give spa gift certificates to all of my friends so they can be spoiled and pampered. Until I can afford such things, what better way to give the gift of a luxurious spa experience than a basket full of spa trinkets.

I've been looking and searching for some really inexpensive trinkets to add to a basket. Just find an inexpensive basket and fill it with some things like the ones listed below. Add your favorite bubble bath, shower gel or body scrubs to the set along with a really nice towel. If you have extra time or money maybe you can get the towel engraved with their name or initials.

Here are some things you can put in a basket and give to your friends. All these items can be found at Pier1 Imports for under $20!







No comments: