12.13.2010

What's on Your XMas List?

What did you all ask Santa for this year? My honey asked me for a list of things that I want, and in my OCD fashion I emailed him a list itemized with categories. Hey what can I say I like to make it easy for people to shop for me since I'm so picky. I even provided him with links so he can literally see what I want. Was that a little too much? I did the same thing last year and he said it saved his life. All he had to do was walk into a store, pull out his blackberry and say "This is what I'm looking for". Said he never spent more than 10 mins in a store.

Here is the list that I sent him this year. I literally copy and pasted the email that I sent him:

 My list is actually more extensive and I find new things to put on it everyday, but I have patience when it comes to acquiring things. So I will get them at some point. I like to buy things for myself. Its more fun *paris hilton shrug*
Dear Santa Baby,


All I want for Christmas Is:


  • New purse. Black or Grey. Large with multiple compartments inside. MUST have a zip closure. Can't have my goodies spilling out in my car when I take a sharp turn.


  • New winter coat. Preferably black. I only have my tan pea coat and that's not gonna cut it. Don't know how I made it last winter.


  • Beyonce "I Am" DVD. If this isn't under the tree we're breaking up!


  • Last book in the Twilight Saga "Breaking Dawn". If you get it I only want the paperback version to match my other 3 books.


  • Perfume. Getting bored with my fragrances and I ran out of Gucci Flora.

Tools:


Mirror: http://www.target.com/Illumina-Collection-3-Panel-Lighted-Makeup/dp/B000JUSVWU/ref=sc_pd_gwvub_3_title


Brush Belt: http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm/product/2040_37/professional-black-brush-belt.cfm


Make Up:


Gift card to MAC or Sephora. Trying to build my kit up by prom season so I can get this money beatin faces.


Concealer Palette: http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm/product/1710_122/professional-camouflage-concealer-palette.cfm


Eyeshadow Palette: http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm/product/1677_122/88-piece-makeup-palette.cfm


Love your sexy Elf! *muah*


So what was on  your list this year? Share with us!

No comments: