1.05.2011

My Vision Board


A few of my friends and I said we were going to do vision boards the last week of 2010 but I didn't really think we would end up doing it. To my surprise I showed up for Girl's Night In and there were poster boards, glue, tape, scissors, magazines and ribbon. I ended up really getting into it and since I'm OCD I ended up making clear categories on my board. I'm not sure how I got all of my things on my board but I did. Now I see why my friend said she normally uses a trifold science fair board.

My Categories:
-Love
-Work & Wealth
-Fashion
-Beauty
-Blogging
-Extras
-Health & Fitness

It was a really fun experience. I still can't believe I was so non chalant about cutting up my Vogue, Bazaar, Elle and Cosmo books...I mean like destroying them just to find pictures and words. If you know me then you know how I feel about the condition of my things.

It took us about 3 days to finish them working on them just a couple hours a day. We were all very deliberate about the things we put on our boards and we even discussed them when we were finished. We kind of made a pact or promise with each other that we would help each other reach our individual goals.

Do any of you all have vision boards? If not would you make one?

*Peace Love & Couture*

No comments: