2.04.2011

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Her! Cosmetics

Valentine's Day is only 10 days away. I know some people wait until the last minute to purchase things or even come up with an idea of what to purchase for that matter. Just wanted to give you a little help. And when I say gifts for her, I don't only mean gifts from a man to a woman. These could be gifts that you gift your female best friend, your mother or a female lover (I am not one to judge).

I'm all for purchasing gifts that are personal and have taken some thought. Its just a couture touch to gift giving that lets the recipient know that you took the time out to think about them and not just buy anything. Get something that will last and if its something that is fleeting make sure its a moment that they will remember for a lifetime.

In this post I'm going to focus on the beauty crazed person in your life. Here are some things you can purchase

B. Scott Double Kisses Lipgloss
Keyshia Dior's Secret Kisses Lipstick
MAC's Tough Love collection
Crackle Nail Polish


*peace love & couture*

No comments: