3.18.2011

Miss USA 2011 Contestants

Even though I was a tomboy growing up, I believe I was a pageant queen in a past life. I really enjoy watching pageants every year and they bring such joy to me.

It was brought to my attention that the 2011 Miss USA contestant pictures were posted and available on their website. I couldn't wait to see who is in the running (in my Tyra Banks voice) to becoming crowned the next Miss USA. I immediately picked my favorite contestants thus far based off of their photos (let's be real the Miss Universe organization is solely based on looks) and here they are.....



Miss Alaska Jessica Chukran

Miss Arizona Brittany Dawn Brannan

Miss District of Columbia Heather Danelle Swann

Miss Georgia Kaylin Reque


Miss Illinois Angela Sparrow

Miss Iowa Rebecca Goldsmith

Miss Kentucky Kia Ben-et Hampton

Miss Oklahoma Kaitlin Smith

Miss Pennsylvania Amber-Joi Watkins

Miss South Carolina Courtney Hope Turner

Miss Tennessee Ashley Elizabeth Durham

Miss Texas Anna Christina Rodriguez

Miss Utah Jamie Lynn Crandall

Miss Wisconsin Shaletta Porterfield
You can click here to see all 51 contestants for the 2011 pageant.

I can't wait for the pageant when it airs live on TV. I know they say a picture is worth a 1000 words, however we all know many of these pageant queens fail once they open their mouth. Hopefully no one will disappoint me this year with an absolutely insane answer.


*peace love & couture*

No comments: