Couture Poolside Pretty Tips
The sun is blazing and the pools are open. Thank the heavens! I don't think I could take another day of this heat without the relief of some water to dip my entire body in and out of.
Now I know there are some women that just absolutely refuse to leave the house without a stitch of makeup, but honey let me tell you its just been too hot these days to even fathom wearing makeup. But for those of you have just have to wear something and vow to be the hottest think laying next to the pool, here asre some poolside pretty tips for you via Huda Beauty and what she does in the blazing sun in Dubai. For the full post click here.
1. Apply Cheek Stain to the Apples of your cheeks
2. Apply a Liquid shimmer to your cheekbones and cupids bow of your lips
3. Use your favorite Chapstick to keep your lips protected and soft (look for one with SPF)
4. Opt for a Waterproof Mascara, and apply a slight amount, (if you need to curl your lashes)
5. Make sure to use some Leave-In Conditioner to your hair and reapply every time you exit the water
Remember, the sun can be very damaging, so take a lot of SPF with you!