1.27.2012

Something I Regret Buying: Rose Bud Salve Lip Balm

Rosebud Lip Balm Tube - Salve Original - Click Image to Close

I was making a purchase in Sephora and wanted to take advantage of the small samples and items that you can get while standing in line. I normally like what I get. Well not this time. I decided to pick up the Rose Bud Salve lip gloss tube. It was only $8 so why not.

I've heard a lot of people talk about the balm in the tin container and say that they love it. I didn't want to get that one because I honestly didn't want to have to stick my finger in anything.

I absolutely hate it. The consistency is terrible. It makes my lips look really greasy and I hate the feel. The beau said I looked as if I had eaten a bucket of fried chicken. It's not a good look, taste, feel. It's just not good.

I will stick with my Burt's Bees Wax lip balm as I have done for the past 12 years. Some things just aren't worth changing.

Have you purchased a product that you now can't stand or regret purchasing? Let me know!

xo

Candice Olivia

No comments: