3.27.2012

My March Birchbox

My March Birchbox arrived and I was very hesitant to open it. I was more than underwhelmed by my previous 2 boxes and subsequently told myself that if my third box wasn't to my liking that I would cancel my subscription. I think the beauty gods heard my $10/month cry.


Eureka! A Birchbox with some things that I might use! As I have been grappling with what to do with my hair (change color, cut, keep long, tracks or no tracks) I'm glad that majority of my box has hair care items.

Box Components:
  • Annick Coutal | Eau d'Hardrien (fragrance)
  • Color Club | Nail Lacquer in Age of Aquarius
  • I Coloniali | Invigorating Tibetan Shower Cream with Rhubarb
  • Miss Jessie's Origninal | Curly Meringue
  • WEI | Pomegranate Buffing Beads
Extra Items:
  • Miss Jessie's Original | Creme de la Creme Conditioner
  • Miss Jessie's Original | Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo

So far I have tried the nail polish and it's a very fun color as we transition into spring and summer. As with previous boxes I despise the fragrance sample. This one smells like something that should be provided at a nursing home. Not to my liking at all.

Can't wait to try the other products and let you know what I think!

xo
Candice Olivia

No comments: