Eureka! A Birchbox with some things that I might use! As I have been grappling with what to do with my hair (change color, cut, keep long, tracks or no tracks) I'm glad that majority of my box has hair care items.
- Annick Coutal | Eau d'Hardrien (fragrance)
- Color Club | Nail Lacquer in Age of Aquarius
- I Coloniali | Invigorating Tibetan Shower Cream with Rhubarb
- Miss Jessie's Origninal | Curly Meringue
- WEI | Pomegranate Buffing Beads
- Miss Jessie's Original | Creme de la Creme Conditioner
- Miss Jessie's Original | Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo
So far I have tried the nail polish and it's a very fun color as we transition into spring and summer. As with previous boxes I despise the fragrance sample. This one smells like something that should be provided at a nursing home. Not to my liking at all.
Can't wait to try the other products and let you know what I think!