10.06.2015

Murad Perfectly Ageless Skin Renewing Set

About a month or so ago, I took advantage of a Beauty Insider 500 point perk at Sephora and picked up the Murad Perfectly Ageless Skin Renewing Set. If you've be faithfully reading my posts recently, you know that I am more than obsessed with skincare right about now. I have been a fan of Murad products for the past 2 years now, so I jumped at the chance to try the set.




The set includes the following items: (retail price listed next to each item)


AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser ($36)

Intensive, exfoliating cleanser dissolves dull, dry skin to reveal younger-looking skin.

Renewing Eye Cream ($80)

Triple benefit eye cream brightens, smooths and de-puffs

Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture ($72)

Super rich, anti-aging moisturizer delivers all day hydration.

Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 | PA+++ ($65)

Invisible SPF formula treats signs of aging as it softens the appearance of fine lines.


I have been using the products for little over a month consistently now and I have seen a noticeable change in my skin. When using the products, I use all of them in sequence 2-3 times a week. I limit the number of times I use it since the cleanser is an exfoliating cleanser and I don't want to irritate my already dry skin. 

I have noticed that my skin very supple, I don't any dark circles under my eyes, which I greatly appreciate because sleep has been few and far between these days. Just as the kit indicates, I feel as though my skin has been renewed. 

I have to be honest, I wasn't aware of the full price of each product until writing this post. And yes, just as you may have sticker shock, so do I. What I will say is that if you are concerned about the prices, there is a Age Reform Starter Set that you can purchase for roughly $45. However, I will honestly be purchasing some of the full size products just because I think the investment is worth it. I have been using sample sizes for over a month and will probably be using them for another month or two, so i can only imagine how long I will have the full size bottles. 

As always, I hope this post was helpful. If you have any questions about specific products or would like tips and tricks, please feel free to email me at info@candiceoliviabeauty.com 

No comments: