12.30.2015

Favorite Fragrances

I am an admitted fragrance freak. I find any excuse to buy them. Every holiday becomes a reason. Each fragrance serves a purpose, a mood and a feeling. Whether its how I feel at that moment, or the feeling I'm trying to invoke. I don't believe you can have too many fragrances. I mean who doesn't want to smell good? If you can switch up bags and shoes, you can switch up your fragrance.

I'm not the type of person who won't tell you the fragrance they're wearing because a) you're not going to buy it anyway, or b) it doesn't matter because it won't smell the same on you as it does on me. Gotta love body chemistry!

Here are my top 5 fragrances (of the moment). This is not a comprehensive list of all the fragrances I own, just simply some of my favorites.


For details and notes on each fragrance, keep reading. 

DIOR "Dior Floral Drops"
Notes: 
Neroli Leaves, White Amaryllis Flower, Musk. 

Style:
Delicate. Joyous. Sparkling. 


TOM FORD "Noir Pour Femme"
Notes:
Mandarin Oil, Bitter Orange Oil, Ginger Extract, Rose Absolute, Jasmine Accord Orange Flower, Indian Kulfi Accord, Vanilla Madagascar, Amber, Australian Sandalwood, Lentisque Resinoid

Style:
Floral. Oriental. Sensual


GUCCI "Bamboo"
Notes:
Italian Bergamot, Casablanca Lily, Ylang Ylang, Comoros Sandalwood

Style:
Strong. Elegant. Feminine

RIHANNA "Rebelle Fleur"
Notes:
Red Berries, Purple Plum, Peach, Hawaiian Hibiscus Flower, Violet, Tuberose, Coconut Water, Vanilla, Patchouli, Amber, Musk

Style:
Daring. Sexy. Glamorous.

PACO ROBANNE "Lady Million"
Notes:
Raspberry, Amalfi Lemon, Neroli, Jasmine, African Orange Flower, Gardenia, Patchouli, White Honey, Amber

Style:
Feminine. Opulent. Sensual. 



No comments: