2.26.2009

MAC Haul, Cotton Candy Eye & Product Review

Ok I've been getting a little carried away with the E/S looks this week but I can't help myself. I went to the MAC counter (yet again) and picked up a few things. I couldn't help but run home and try them right away.


I have quite a few pink shadows from MAC that I have acquired over the years but I never really used them and I'm not sure why, because I wear a lot of pink and its one of my favorite colors. I got a new blush, a lip gelee that I had been looking for and other places were out of stock, an E/S and the Fix+ spray that I said I was going to get. I spent less than $75 and I'm very happy with my purchase. Here is the new look that I tried using pinks and a touch of purple. Let me know what you think! If you want to know how I did it just ask me.





Product List:
  • MAC E/S in "swish", "hepcat", "nocturnelle" and "grain"
  • Loreal HIP cream liner in black
  • MAC blush in "sunbasque"
  • MAC lip gelee in "slicked pink"
  • MAC "Dazzle Lash" mascara
  • MAC "Fix+ Spray"

Product Review: I must say that I love the Fix+ spray and I'm really excited about the color pay out for the lip gelee in slicked pink. I had tried sunbasqued at the counter before (which is just a shade lighter than peachtwist). I didn't think I would need it since I already had peachtwist but it gives such a different look. Love it all!

No comments: