5.29.2009

Shoe Haul


Its been quite some time since I have purchased shoes. So I was quite excited today when I got two new pair. I was supposed to be on a mission for specific items to make a cake for my boyfriend when I just so happened to wander into DSW. But hey, I still got my cake items...an hour later. 

I've been looking for really cute flats and flip flops for the summer. I completely forgot that during the fall and winter I threw all the summer shoes I had out to force myself to buy new ones. Guess I should have thought about if I was going to have money to replace them first. I wasn't in the store long before I came across the Deba Sandal by Bandolino. They were originally $59.99 and were on sale for $39.90. Although I told myself that I was not going to spend an insane amount of money on sandals, I couldn't help myself but to  get two of the three colors that the shoe came in. (Mind you I had all three in my hand at first and put a box back) I ended up getting the shoe in black and in cognac. I figure they are leather and made well and I will definitely be wearing them as a staple shoe all summer when I want to be cute but not wear heels. 

No comments: