6.23.2009

Beauty Tag

I was tagged by the fabulous Olivia


What's your favorite make up look?
A smokey eye. Doesn't matter the colors as long as its smokey lol

Do you have a beauty vice?
Burt's Bees wax lip balm. 

What part of your body do you love?
My hair (when its behaving) and my eyes (b/c I have a lot of room to play with shadows) and my butt in good jeans!

Who is your beauty icon? 
Sanaa Lathan, Nia Long, Kim Kardashian, J Lo, Tyra

What beauty product makes you feel instantly sexy?
Eyeliner and lip gloss.

How do you look after your skin? 
Wash with a creamy Olay cleanser, Alba Botanica scrub, Alba Botanica moisturizer

What is your signature scent? 
Have a few: Flowerbomb, J'adore, Classique, 

What are your haircare secrets?
No secrets. I just don't follow rules. Don't wash it often. Don't get regular trims. Don't relax often. Just keep it conditioned, wrap it every night and don't use a lot of heat. I don't get split ends and my hair grows like a weed. 

How do you pamper yourself? 
Going to the spa and shopping and eating at really nice restaurants. (treat yourself don't cheat yourself!)

What is your beauty pet peeve? 
Lip liner that is darker than the lipstick, shaving off eyebrows just to draw on thin lines, ungroomed eyebrows.

What would your desert island must haves be?
bottled water, books, Old Bay Seasoning (in case i get to eat crabs...I'M FROM MARYLAND... its what we do).

Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy? 

Embrace your femininity and live in it.

No comments: