6.15.2009

I Finally Have My 'Orgasm'...NARS that is


OMG ladies! I FINALLY have NARS blush in Orgasm. I'm so excited. I've been wanting it for quite some time. So many MUA's speak so highly of it and I don't like being out the loop. If its good then I think its great and I have to have it. I just didn't want to part with the money to buy it, plus I was stuck on this only owning MAC thing. 

My friend Briana (and Captain of the Glossy Posse) hooked me up and gave the blush yesterday. I completely forgot that she said I could have it so it came as a surprise. I think I really jumped up and down like a  school girl. I haven't tried it yet but I will within the next hour. Many pics to come! I'm sure this will now be my standard blush with every look just because I was so pressed to get it. 

No comments: