6.21.2009

Outfit Construction with Polyvore

I think this is the best thing since sliced bread! Today I became familiar with Polyvore where you can create looks and put them together as a collage (the way you many times see outfits in magazines). I absolutely love putting outfits together and I think I will be using this a lot to create/recreate looks. There will most likely be a million and one outfit construction blogs to come in the future. I'm so excited. 

I think I'm going to print all of my looks and put them into a portfolio for myself. Not sure if I will ever use it but I think it would be a good idea. I've worked in retail for 6 years now and completely obsessed with fashion. I love organizing and laying things out in an efficient and practical manner. So I'm really in love with this site and what its capable of doing. I can lay everything out in an outfit and include make up,  hair, perfume and other accessories. 

I haven't made any outfits/ensembles/collections yet but I plan to make plenty in the next few days. What do you think?

No comments: