7.05.2009

Tag! Honest Scrap!


I was tagged by Olivia (Weekend Luxury)

Tell your readers ten things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people with the award, and be sure to let them know they've been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don't forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.

1. I used to be a really big tomboy. I hated the color pink. Couldn't get me to wear a dress or open toed shoes. Wouldn't carry a purse because I had pockets and always wore my hair in a pony tail or a bun.

2. I am absolutely OBSESSED with my hair and very OCD about it. If I even THINK that I have a split end I will have a panic attack until I get a trim. If I don't take care of anything else I take care of my hair.

3. I have a premium denim fetish. I don't care what people tell me. There is a very significant difference in the quality and construction. It's been about 3 or 4 years since I bought a pair of jeans for less than $150. But I will wear them with a $5 t-shirt (hee hee)

4. I love all kinds of music EXCEPT FOR JAZZ. It really really bothers me. Kinda gets on my nerves. Would explain it but its probably too much for you guys lol.

5. I hate basketball. Was forced to play in gym once and broke my finger. As a result I was not able to take my piano final. I also think the men are too skinny for my taste and unattractive. I think they "bitch up" by trying to draw fouls and need to just hit people like in football. What grown man throws himself on the floor?!? And I absolutely can't stand the sound of the shoes screeching on the floor.

6. I eat like I have a fat boy trapped inside of me! And yes I said boy. I eat whatever I want, whenever I want and rarely gain weight. Kinda obsessed with my weight too. Constantly trying to gain weight because I think I'm too small. I recently gained 12 pounds and I'm so excited. My mom and all the older women in my family say its because I fell in love and I'm comfortable and happy. I say if that's the case I'm not letting him go. But she's right...mom's usually are about this kind of stuff.

7. I hate when people sing songs and don't know the words. Coming in every few words sounding like a hype man. Go big or go home. If you don't know all the lyrics then don't sing it at all. I'm one of those weird people who can hear a song 2 or 3 times and knows it from start to finish. Needless to say I KILL IT when I play karaoke games with my friends.

8. I hate pack rats and clutter bugs. I have 30/60/90 day rules and trash or donate things. I throw paper away every 30 days. Even if its a bill. Hey they'll mail you another one if they're really pressed. Products I don't use go every 60 days and clothes go every 90. Tags or not. If i haven't worn it or I'm just over it, it goes in a bag and gets donated. Cluttered space, cluttered mind, cluttered life. LET GO LET FLOW!

9. I absolutely hate culturally insensitive people and those that make racial comments. Really bothers me.


10. My mother is French, Native American and Black. My father is Black and Irish. Because of that my father calls me "smoked irish". I hate when people say Indian in place of Native American. Please don't call us something because some dumb ass didn't know where he was. Please and thanks.

11. I know there is only supposed to be 10 but whatever. I hate typos and things that are grammatically incorrect. I have a thing for big words. Think they are kinda hot LOL. I'm such a nerd.

I tag:
Jamale

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the tag. My bf hates when people call him Indian, Native American it is.

I know more about you now. LOL.

Unknown said...

yay! i know more about you too! your boyfriend seems cool. GET IT RIGHT lol.