9.28.2009

I'm 25 and FABULOUS!

My birthday was yesterday and I'm feeling great! I couldn't have asked for a better weekend. Ok, maybe a little less rain, but everything worked out. From a photo shoot, mall trips, fashion shows, clubbing and dinner with the family I had the best weekend ever. 

On Friday I shot with my friend Renee. Such the budding photographer. The pictures were amazing and it was absolutely fun shooting with her. It's like we were just having one big conversation as I happened to be changing outfits and she was snapping away with the camera. If you're in the DC metropolitan area I really suggest shooting with her. 

Although I almost fell in a lake, got attacked my killer squirrels, was caught in spider webs and under hornets nests, rolling in the grass, running around barefoot and trying not to get arrested for being on restricted government property...I had the best day ever. 

Here are a few of the pictures. 




Here is a link to her blog with more of her work. 




3 comments:

Krista said...

Happy Birthday! I love the photos! I think my favorite is the dress or maybe sitting on the steps with the hat! Hell, I love them all!

Anonymous said...

WOOOO HOOOO! You're amazing & i love u!!! glad you had a great bday! and thanks for the "shout out" on ur page!

Unknown said...

Thank you Krista! I had so much fun that day.

THANK YOU RENEE! LOVE YA LOTS! We'll have to shoot again =)