11.13.2009

My X-mas Wish List!

There are only 41 days left until Christmas and for once I'm actually excited. I'm normally a Scrooge and/or Grinch when it comes to the holidays but this time not so much. I can't wait to purchase a tree with my roommate and decorate it. I'm looking forward to holiday parties and being with the ones that I love.

Although I'm more excited by giving gifts than receiving, I've made a wish list this year. The only thing I have on my list this year is books. I only want books that are related to fashion, beauty and make up. I really want to hone my skills and education is the best way.

Here are the books that I have so far on my list:
  • All 3 Nina Garcia books
  • Rachel Zoe's "Style A to Zoe"
  • Tim Gunn's Guide to Style
  • Sam Fine book and DVD
  • "How to be a Hepburn in a Hilton World" (Jordan Christy)
  • Bobbi Brown Make Up Manual

If anyone has any other suggestions for me please let me know!

No comments: