8.30.2010

Emmys 2010 Red Carpet Fashion

And the winner is for my favorite look of the evening.....none other than the always glamorous Kim Kardashian!


Kim looked stunning in her white Grecian gown with embellishment around the neck. She wins H2T (Head 2 Toe). From make up, hair, gown and accessories her look is flawless. She never disappoints me on a red carpet. Very elegant look and I loved it.

The Dark Angels...


Eva Longoria Parker, who is normally my winner on red carpets, looked stunning as well in this Narcisso Rodriguez gown. She always gets it right from head to toe.


Heidi Klum opted for a short Marchesa dress. With those legs, and the fact that she actually doesn't have a baby bump right now, I would have done the same thing.

Kelly Osbourne looks great in this gown. The draping on the top married with the detail of the bottom makes for an excellent look that working very well with her shape.


The Blushers....

Mariska Hargitay looked absolutely stunning in this blush toned gown. I'm very upset we will no longer be seeing her on TV as Olivia Benson. I hope she finds work soon with an amazing show so we can see her on a red carpet again!




Eva LaRue of CSI Miami looked beautiful in her gown as well. Although I would have preferred a more elegant hair do the gown is still gorgeous.





Nina Dobrev looked stunning in her gown. Hair and make up was beautiful as well.






No comments: