9.23.2010

Neiman Marcus 2010 Beauty Award Winners


Neiman Marcus has recently released the winners of its 2010 Beauty Awards. Click here for the complete list.



  • I would agree with the list for Nars sheer blush being the best. Highly pigmented and its all about the application ladies!

  • Gucci Guilty fragrance is also on my list of loves. May need to buy that for my birthday.

  • Although I haven't tried the Fekkai hair product mentioned I absolutely ADORE Fekkai hair products. Even for ethnic hair I love it. Whether transitioning to natural or maintaining chemically and color treated hair I love it. There is something for everyone and the products smell amazing. (Men love the glossing collection *hint hint*)

Many of the products are not exclusive to NM. They can also be found in Sephora, Nordstrom, Ulta and even Target!

No comments: