11.22.2010

Make Up Looks: Pretty Purples

Here is another make up look. I absolutely LOVE working with purples. I think they look really great on olive skin tones as well as darker complexions. You can add pinks, blues and other colors quickly to change the look. LOVE PURPLES!

I'm going to do a tutorial for this as well. Just give me some time. I hope you all enjoy. Here are some pictures of the look that I wore this summer.

I can tell you that I'm not wearing any false lashes. I have pretty long natural lashes. This was the work of Dior Show mascara which I love!




2 comments:

socialitedreams said...

you look marvelous! i was so about to ask about the lashes, they are AWESOME! long and beautiful, lucky you! really pretty makeup look on a beautiful girl

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks Vonnie! I absolutely adore that mascara. I also like to layer mascaras for a "falsies" effect for daytime without wearing falsies.

BTW I love your site!