11.23.2010

Tutorial Tuesday: Nicole Scherzinger Inspired Look

It's another Tutorial Tuesday here in The Couture Lounge. I really believe in make up education and practice. I often watch videos for tips and tricks and get inspiration for new color combinations.

Last week on youtube I discovered Makeupsquare and I really like the way she works the colors and blends. I stole a few tricks that I like and tried them right away and I loved the outcome.

Here is a look inspired by a Nicole Scherzinger face that I think is lovely and would look good on any complexion.

1 comment:

Isabella said...

Chill with Nicole Scherzinger & watch her private X Factor Rehearsal!

Our number one favourite Pussy Cat Doll, Nicole Scherzinger is performing live on the X Factor next Sunday 28th November and she wants one of you to come and watch her rehearse at a secret Central London location, to make sure she is on absolute top form!

Meet Nicole after her performance and receive a copy of her new single ‘Posion’ before it’s released!

Click here to enter: http://bit.ly/9tKSRi