11.23.2010

Couture Crafts: DIY Phone Case

My friend Renee is one of the most creative people that I know. She's a photographer, a dance instructor and very handy with a glue gun. During the holidays she even creates and decorates her own wrapping paper. How cute and personal right!?!

She most recently made a new phone case for herself that I think is absolutely amazing! Way more gaudy than I would normally like but hanging around her my tolerance of glitter and the bedazzled has increased.




If you knew her, you would know this is so her. She took some old jewelry and charms that she no longer wears and put them on an existing plain phone case to acheive her desired over the top look. What a couture way to recycle and be creative no?!? I love it. J'adore it! I'll have to ask her what kind of glue she used for those that are wondering.

Make sure you take a look at her blog and step into her creative world. She is also on facebook!

No comments: