1.04.2011

Couture News! Keyshia Dior to Launch "Secret Kisses"

Model and video vixen Keyshia Dior has decided to create, brand and market her own line of lipsticks based off her signature pout. What she wears on her lips is no longer a secret as she launches her lipstick line "Secret Kisses".

The line includes 15 exclusive shades ranging from white to black...literally. You can pre-order the lipsticks now before they officially launch Valentine's weekend (February 11-14). The lipsticks range in price from $14.99-$17.99 and can be purchased on holiday special right now 3 for $40. You can't beat that!

I'm most looking forward to trying 3 or 4 of the colors and I can't wait to get my hands (or my lips I should say) on them.

For more information visit http://www.secretkisseslipstick.com/

No comments: