1.03.2011

My Favorite Hand Cremes!

The weather is changing rapidly and dry and ashy hands are not acceptable. Ladies let's make sure we are treating our hands with some extra TLC as the weather gets colder.

I have some hand cremes that are my favorite. I like hand cremes that are thick and moisturizing, however not greasy and you don't have to apply every single time you wash your hands. And as a sidenote I love anything that has shea butter in it.

LOLLIA

Lollia Hand creme $8-$20

 I purchased this creme from Anthropologie a couple of months ago. I got the trial size tube for $8 just to see if I would like it and I loved it! They come in an array of fragrances all of which are intoxicating and very moisturizing for the skin. I like this one a lot and will be purchasing some of the small ones as stocking stuffers for the holidays.

KIEHL'S

Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve $20

I really like this hand cream a lot. Its very moisturizing but slightly more greasy than I would prefer. However it does last for  hours without having to reapply. It is minty in fragrance which I would prefer that it not be but if your hands are extremely dry you will get over it. A little pricey, but one dot does a lot and it lasts for a very long time. I bought the largest size to keep strictly in my purse and had it for over a year. I tend to use it only in the winter or when my hands are SUPER dry. Not for every day.

AHAVA
Ahava Mineral Hand Cream $17

The smell is amazing. It goes on lightly and really makes your hands feel like there is a little satin or silk glove over it. So moisturizing for the formula to be as sheer and non greasy as it is. I recommend this for every day all year use.

I'd love to know what your favorite hand creams are and why. Let me know!

No comments: