3.08.2011

Beauty Fill in the Blank

MUA and fellow blogger Makeupbyrenren did cute beauty question and answer fill in the blank style. Thought I would do the same.

Here are her answers:

1) The first beauty product I ever bought was Dr. Pepper flavored Lip Balm.



2) My favorite drugstore beauty product is Aquaphor or Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner.


3) Every woman should own a skincare regime specific to your skin type.


4) Splurge on foundation and save your money on lipgloss.


5) MAC Ruby Woo is a universally flattering red lipstick.


6) MAC and Graftobian are my favorite beauty brands (I couldn't quite narrow it down to three).


Here are my answers:

1) The first beauty product I ever bought was a cheap lipgloss that made my lips burn.
2) My favorite drugstore beauty product is Oil of Olay Moisturizing Face Wash.
3) Every woman should own a quality set of make up brushes.
4) Splurge on foundation and save your money on lashes.
5) MAC Russian Red is a universally flattering red lipstick.

6) MAC, Stila and Black Opal are my favorite beauty brands.



What are you answers to the questions? Post your answers and let me know!


*peace love & couture*




No comments: