3.09.2011

Couture Crush: Turquoise Ikat Chair

I'm really obsessing over things that I want to do to my space at home. I want to design my bedroom and bathroom and start from scratch. I saw this chair and I'm absolutely in love with it. I think it would be a great addition to my room. I love damask and brocade prints. I think they provide the perfect touch of elegance and decadence to a room.

Turquoise Ikat Slipper Chair (Urban Outfitters) $329


At $329 I'm not sure if I want to purchase this chair to add to my room. However I will keep this as an inspiration peice. Maybe I will find a much less expensive chair that has the same shape and find a similar fabric for a fraction of the cost and cover it myself...I like that better. A couture touch and then no one will say they bought my chair!





*peace love & couture*

No comments: