3.24.2011

D.J.V. Beautenizer Fiberwig LX Mascara

d.j.v. Beautenizer Fiberwig LX


What it is:
A false lash formula that's applied like mascara and encapsulates lashes within a fiber-rich film.

What it does:
This glossy, black formula contains double the fibers to lengthen lashes. As the formula goes on smoothly without clumping, it gives the appearance of naturally longer lashes and forms a film coating that prevents smudging caused by oils and perspiration. The active ingredients consist of several natural botanical essences, a silky fiber ingredient, and panthenol to help nourish and strengthen lashes.

What else you need to know:
Easy removal with warm water, which loosens the film and allows the formula to slide off easily. Therefore, no rubbing is needed, leaving your natural lashes unharmed.

My review:
Available at Sephora for $24, this amazing mascara has giving Dior Show a run for its money. And that's a lot coming from me. I'm already obsessed with mascara despite the fact that I have naturally long lashes. My roommate came home raving about the mascara and I had to stop everything that I was doing and run in the bathroom and try it out. I was gasping! I've never seen a mascara do what this mascara did.

The mascara coats your lashes and the fibers create a wig like coating. The more you apply the mascara, the more it builds up, and the longer your lashes appear. I was stunned. With simply two coats my lashes were almost touching my eyebrows. Absolutely amazing.

I would absolutely recommend this mascara to all of my couture cuties.


*peace love & couture*

No comments: