6.14.2011

Fashion Pet Peeve: Pussy Footin Around

I have a lot of fashion and beauty pet peeves, and one of them...the kitten heel. A kitten heels by definition are shoes with heels that are 2 inches or lesser and the point of the heel that touches the ground is no more than half an inch and the heel is placed towards the end of the shoe.




They really bother me. For a long time I didn't know why, until I was engaging in a Twitter conversation and someone described women who wear kitten heels as "pussy footers". Right then I knew why it bothered me. It's like a half ass heel. In my eyes go big(high) or go home(flat). Either wear a stiletto or wear a loafer or a flip flop. There really is no in between in my eyes.

I'm not sure how other women feel about kitten heels but I know I can't stand them. What are your thoughts of kitten heels? Are you for them or against them? Do you have your own? Let me know!


*peace love & couture*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a male, but I don't agree, with it as half assed heel :).
antome