11.19.2012

Product Review: MUFE Mat Velvet Matifying Foundation

I know I haven't posted in a month of Sundays, so you know I have to be in love with a product if I was compelled to do a full blog post review. I recently purchased MUFE Mat Velvet Matifying Foundation from Sephora and I'm completely in love. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and I don't have any complaints.

MUFE Mat Velvet Matifying Foundation in #70
For a full review read more after the jump
About The Product:
  • Exclusively found at Sephora
  • The cost is $36
  • Oil Free
  • Water Resistant
  • Full Coverage
  • 1.01 ounces of product
How I Apply The Product:
  • Beauty Blender (preferred method)
  • Fluffy Synthetic Foundation Brush (Real Techniques Foundation Brush)
  • Set foundation with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in "Dark"
Product Pros:
  • Although it is a full coverage foundation, it is still buildable.
  • Provides a flawless finish
  • Feels like I don't have anything on my face
  • Long lasting. Can last all day
  • Photographs very well
  • Nice color range for women of color

Product Cons:
  • Depending on your budget $36 can be pricey

If anyone else has tried this foundation I would love to know your thoughts about it in the comment section below. Do you love it? Do you hate it?

*peace love & couture*
Candice Olivia

No comments: