6.27.2012

My Favorite Hair Conditioners


After trying Miss Jessie's products and not loving their conditioner so much, it prompted me to share my favorite conditioners with all of you ladies (and gents if you'd like). They are in no particular order but here they are:



Fekkai Glossing Conditioner: $24
Fekkai Glossing Conditioner
First and foremost the smell is amazing and intoxicating. Men really love it too (go ahead and make that note). I only use this if I'm washing with the Fekkai glossing shampoo as well. Leaves my hair super shiny and conditioned. Once  have styled my hair its soft and fluffy, and despite whether you use an additional deep conditioner, your hair will still hold the smell of the Fekkai. Not sure how it does that but I'm not mad about it at all.



Design Essentials Instant Moisturizing Conditioner: Less than $10
Design Essentials Express Instant Moisturizing Conditioner
A hair stylist of mine was using these products. Not only do I love the smell, I love how it really instantly moisturizes my hair. The consistency is not like that of most deep conditioners, and I only use this in conjunction with the shampoo from the same line. It's my regular conditioner of choice now only if I'm pairing it with the deep clarifying shampoo from Design Essentials as well.

Carol's Daughter Tui Hair Smoothie: $20

I have been using this one for years but not so much anymore since I've added the Monoi conditioner to my bathroom. I love the smell. It's great for deep conditioning, or co-washing when you are in between shampoos and just want to bring some life back to your curls. During the summer months I would just wet my hair and use this conditioner, then use whatever curling product post shower so I didn't have to wash my hair daily.

Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Conditioner: $29
Carol's Daughter®...

I added this to my hair care collection within the last year after getting a sample from Sephora one visit. I absolutely love it and is my go to deep conditioner of choice right now.

What are some of your favorite conditioners?

xo
Candice Olivia

No comments: