12.05.2012

November 2012 Favorites!

I can't believe that December is already here and 2012 is coming to a close. I don't always do "favorites" posts such as these but there were too many products that I came across in November that I couldn't help but share and let you know that they are a few of my favorite things *in my Julie Andrews voice*

For a list of my favorite products from November continue reading below

Please note these are things that I personally use. They may not necessarily be products that are new to the market. Just new to me and I love them.

MUFE Mat Velvet Foundation (click here for full review)


OPI "Glitzerland" Nail Polish
I'm normally not one for a metallic or glitter polish but I thoroughly enjoyed this color and I think it's perfect for the holiday season. I used it at my local nail salon and didn't purchase it. I wish I had. I will be on the hunt for it.

Kat von D Painted Love Lipstick in "Celebutard"
This is a sample that I received from Sephora and it's such a wonderful pinky peachy nude color (my absolute favorite lip shade to wear). It's long lasting and is similar to a limited edition MAC color I have from the Wonder Woman collection. For $19 the full size lipstick will be a great addition to my personal stash.


Real Techniques Brushes
  • Face set
  • Eye set
  • Stippling brush


EOS Balm (Medicated Mango)
I'm not sure why it took me so long to get on the EOS bandwagon but I'm here and I'm not leaving. It has done amazing things for my lips which have been excessively dry the past couple of weeks and I'm not sure why considering all the water I've been drinking. After 2 days of using EOS I'm back on track for a soft and supple pout. And for $3 you can't beat it!


If you'd like a full review on any specific products let me know in the comment section below and I will share with you!

What were some of your favorite products  you purchased recently? Anything you'd like to try but scared to buy? Let me know!

*peace love & couture*
Candice Olivia


No comments: