7.06.2015

Back 2 Blogging...For Real This Time

“May the space between where I am, and where I want to be, inspire me”



According to my Blogger account, it has been over 2 years since my last post. I was hesitant to even start blogging again, but here I am. This is probably the 2nd or 3rd time I have done a “back to blogging” post, but I’m sure I’ll be here for a while. So many people are often asking my opinion on makeup matters, maybe because I’m blunt, I don’t know LOL. This just seems like a better place to vent and rant and share on certain things. I can only say so much on Twitter and Facebook.

So much has changed in the last 2 years. I have grown so much as a person, professionally, and as an artist. The fact that I can even say I’m an artist is a big deal for me. I was scared to say that for so long, but damn it, I am! I have had the opportunity to meet some amazing people, work on some even more amazing projects, and see amazing things around the globe. I have been inspired personally and professionally in many ways, and am determined to live my best life, whatever that means.


There are so many things I want to accomplish in the beauty industry and I’m well on my way. I have been setting goals and giving myself deadlines, and meeting them. It’s scary, but I’m doing it. While scary, I have an amazing support system and that alone makes it feel simple at times. I just want to make the world a better place, one painted face at a time. 

No comments: