7.24.2015

C.O. Beauty Skincare Essentials

I don't have perfect skin, and I've never had "bad skin" but I am somewhat obsessed with skincare at this point in my life. One reason is that I don't wear makeup often (surprise surprise) so when I'm bare faced I want a super clean and clear canvas. Second reason is that when I DO decide to wear makeup, I know that a clean blemish free canvas is the most optimal palette. You can use less product, because let's be honest, as much as we may love it, too much makeup is just not good for the skin.

As soon as I turned 30 my skin went nuts. I started having breakouts and I have never experienced that in my life. I mean hey face, you want to start breaking out at 30?!? Thanks but no thanks.

With all that being said I wanted to share some of my favorite things that I use to get what is perfect skin for me. Just a side note, my skin is dry, doesn't matter the season. so some of the products mentioned may not be necessary for you and your skin type. These are just things that have been working for me.

If you would like a full review on any of the products below just comment and let me know!

C O Beauty Skincare Essentials


No comments: