8.19.2015

Influenster Haul: Wellness VoxBox

Recently I was going through some emails and saw that Influenster had sent me an email to complete a survey. Bored, and having nothing else to do, I completed said survey(s) after what seemed to take me about 20-30 minutes.

I didn't think anything of it, until I got another email maybe a week later indicating that I needed to check the mail for a box of products. Well color me surprised! I got home that very day to find a box full of goodies on my doorstep. This was my first time receiving a box from Influenster and  I wasn't expecting full sized products.

This particular box was their Wellness box. It included an array of things to include face wash, skin moisturizer, mouth wash, pain relief samples, as well as a 2 n 1 shampoo and body wash.

Here is what is inside of the Wellness VoxBox


contents of Influenster Wellness VoxBox


I have started using the products and will do a full review (on the blog as well as Periscope) some time next week. Some of them I love, others, not so much.

No comments: