8.11.2015

My Top 5 Mascaras

Mascara is a magical thing to me. I'm completely obsessed how a tube of black gook and a wand can make your lashes extend, curl and plump. Mind boggling to me.

I naturally have long lashes, and for that reason most days will not wear false ones. However, I love putting emphasis on my lashes and really making my eyes pop, so mascara is always a must for me. I also wear glasses most days and need something to peek over the frames.

I have 5 favorite mascaras that help me achieve the most eye opening, sexy and flirty lashes that I like. Check them out below.

C.O. Beauty: My Top 5 Mascaras



Read on for quick reviews


Makeup Forever: Smoky Lash

$23.00

This is a new addition to my mascara arsenal, but has already made its mark. I love the way the tip of the wand is tapered, so I can really get close to the lashes closest to my inner corner, as well as grab the lashes on my lower lashline with ease.


Benefit: They're Real

$24.00

I love this mascara, because people will really ask you if your lashes are real. This criss cross spikes on the wand are great for applying multiple layers and getting a really flirty look for the lashes as it lengthens and plumps each strand.

Clinique: High Impact 

$16.50 

Immediately adds  volume and thickens the lashes. Don't have to use multiple coats. Great for top and bottom lashes.

Christian Dior: Diorshow

$27.50

This is an old faithful to me. I have been using this for years and it hasn't failed me yet. It was the first "expensive" mascara I ever purchased and I've been in love with it ever since. I feel like this mascara really opens up my eye and extends the lashes without clumping.

Covergirl: Lashblast 

$7.99

I wear this when I want big chunky lashes. Super inexpensive. Always a winner.



Please share with me some of  your favorite mascaras. I would love to hear them, and I'm always looking for a new mascara to try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Covergirl Lash Blast. Been wearing it for about five years now. It's my go to when I'm being strict with my budget. I'm also a fan of MAC's mascara. Can't remember the specific name but it's really good and lasts all day.

I'm excited to try some of the others you listed. Awhile ago you recommended a Falsie's mascara and I've been trying that these days.

Thanks, Candice!