9.09.2015

Wedding Wednesday: The Haughtons



This past April I had the pleasure of working with one of my favorite brides who is also a very dear friend to me. I know when you think of weddings you normally only think about the bride, but this couple is amazing, individually and collectively, so I can't mention one without the other. Kiara and Malik are amazing people, amazing friends, and amazing partners to one another.

Last week I learned that their April wedding at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington D.C. was featured on ESSENCE in the Bridal Bliss stories. It so beautifully captures some of the best moments from the day.

It's not very often that I get to paint a face and attend the wedding. This by far was one of the most amazing weddings I have ever attended and the love could truly be felt.

Here are some of my favorite photos from their amazing day.



PhotoArt by Lu


To see the full story and get the scoop on their love story click here.

No comments: