2.24.2009

New Make Up Look!





I absolutely love watching make up tutorials on youtube. I picked up on a lot of skills and techniques, now I'm ready to get a lil bold and do more color. I've seen a few similar to this one, but I saw it again yesterday from MacNC40 and decided to try it when i got home from work. She has a lot of cute looks. Check her out.
All products I used to recreate the look are from MAC, NYC and HIP. If you want to know exact colors and techniques that I used just ask me, or look at the video on MacNC40's page.
List of products I used:
  • MAC E/S in "parrot", "beautiful iris", "nocturnelle", "grain"
  • Loreal HIP cream liner in black
  • MAC blush in "peach twist"
  • NYC lip pencil in 954A
  • MAC lipstick in "love lorn"
  • MAC lipglass in "good as gold"
  • NYC duo pencils in purple and aqua

No comments: