3.04.2009

Forever21 Introduces Swimsuits


I'm so ready for winter to be over. I'm even more ready for swimsuit season so I can lay out and get my Vitamin D up.


(For all you simpletons that don't know, sun exposure provides Vitamin D which is important for calcification in your bones. But let's do it in moderation. No one wants skin cancer) -Jennie you know I had to be a nerd for a moment.


Ok, back to our regularly scheduled blog lol. I'm rather excited to see that Forever21 now sells swimsuits. They're cute, trendy and inexpensive. For those that live on the beach or always tanning or just love having multiple swimsuits I think its great. I plan on laying out as much as I can this summer and there is nothing like every time you go to the pool you have a new swimsuit. Who wants to wait for the one from yesterday to dry? Besides swimsuits have gone past function and become strictly fashion pieces for quite some time. How many of you have tons of swimsuits but don't actually swim anymore?...A lot of you I'm sure.
They have a limited selection online but there are some stores that will be selling them. Make sure you go to the website to find the store nearest you that carries them.

No comments: