5.01.2009

Plus Size Women Have 'Faith' in Forever21


Attention all my plus size divas! Today marks the day that Forever21 introduces its plus size line Faith21. No longer will you have to try and squeeze into the smaller sizes at Forever21, and have the opportunity to have trendy clothes as well.


I have previewed the line online, and although selections are limited now, I'm sure they will expand later. Current categories include: knit tops, woven tops, dresses, bottoms, basics and accessories (there are currently no items in this category). For the items that are available I think they are figure flattering and very cute. There are vibrant colors and trendy prints. While the amount of fabric may have increased the price point has stayed the same. (That makes me happy).


The line will be available in select stores as well as online. Find a location nearest you.

No comments: