6.23.2009

Fave Men's Fragrance


At this moment my favorite men's fragrance is Yves Saint Laurent's L'Homme. Oh my its so delicious! I took one whiff of it and I immediately closed my eyes and went to another world. Its the kind of scent that makes an aesthetically challenged man look appealing. I definitely recommend purchasing this fragrance for a boyfriend, husband, or brother. 

Me personally I wouldn't buy it for my father because I wouldn't want him smelling this delicious. Plus I'm such a daddy's girl I would want to hug him or cuddle with him and I'm "feeling some type of way" while around him. 

  • Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.
  • Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.
  • Wood or Woody scent

No comments: